7/11/2011

so it's been a while since my last post and I want to first say hello to my new subbies (i heart you guys and spread the word)  who have joined me on BSL , It has been a very interesting summer so far. 
But the most amazing part of my summer so has to be me Finally realizing what i want to do with my self!!! 
 As many of you may know I love fashion!!! which of course includes hair and makeup!!!
so as of late of been really into getting my MUA skills up to part!! 
I really feel blessed to have my mind made up on were i want my future to go. 
With that being said it's time to get my makeup kit ready  and business cards made!!!
i'm stepping out on faith and following my passion where ever it may lead me I'm ready!!!!
Thank you for the continued support and more post coming soon ..
check out my feature on www.urbanbushbabes.com link will be on the following post... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment